Careers at Giant Camden
Take your next career step in cycle retail with the team at Giant Store Camden. We are seeking a sales assistant to join our Giant Store Camden team. Can you demonstrate the qualities consistent with providing an outstanding customer experience?
We are an independently owned Giant Brand Store who combine a passion for our advanced technologically driven brands with developing and supporting the enjoyment of cycling and triathlon in our community. Based in Camden, North London, we see the bicycle as the key transport solution for London as we move toward greener healthier lifestyles.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a passion for cycling with a knowledge and understanding of bicycles. Previous cycle retail experience is not essential as training will be given.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable products for their needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe, and well merchandised store.
- Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the store.
- Booking in workshop jobs and managing customer service.
- Working with our Citrus Lime Epos system.
- Booking in stock deliveries.
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
- There will be opportunities for involvement in store events.
Candidates will possess the following skills:
- Highly motivated and task focused.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- To be able to take ownership and responsibility for your work with the ability to follow tasks through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Join us in continuing to build our cycling and triathlon communities and clubs.
- An appreciation of the importance of women's participation in cycling.
Hours: 37.5 per week including Saturdays (we are currently open Tuesday to Saturday)
Pay: Competitive rates of pay depending on experience plus team-based performance bonus.
Other benefits include:
- The option to join the company pension scheme.
- Cycle salary sacrifice scheme after a qualifying period.
Senior Sales Assistant Full Time
Camden Town, London
Salary: Depending on experience
How to apply, email: email@example.com